Who's Lisa?

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Omegle :)

Hey.............. baru aja buka omegle, terus sekarang ga bisa buka omegle lagi soalnya dikira situs prono-_- that was my last chance playing omegle i guess. And the big news is......... I MET STAR!!!!! Uyeeeeeeeee~ Well, his name not star but the meaning is star. He is 21 from China. Really nice :) we talked for hourssssss. We took pictures, ok i took pictures hahaha, I sang for him. We exchange email, and he promised we can keep in touch with email because he doesn't have msn or skype. He is really nice........... I can't tell you how nice he is. But i closed the chat and forgot to save. Stupid. And I showed "Hey Star! You're cute :D" by the camera and he smiled :) Cutest  smile I ever seen. And here are some pics :





in chat, i was laughing because his hair hahahaha and 5 minutes ago he sent me "my hair now"



No comments:

Post a Comment