Who's Lisa?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Something

I have something to share. Something which makes me fly and down in the same time. Something is my new friends :) I don't know why but when I with them, I feel comfort and happy. Yeah, Im happy :) something that I've lost in long time. And now, I get it back. So many times we past in laugh, smile, tell story etc. We never stop to talk and talk and talk. They are the reason why I excited go to school. Why I feel monday is the best day ever, when the days off are over and the school's days are coming. Oke mungkin itu lebay. Tetep aja gue sebel sama hari senin hahaha. Butttt I do love them :) :) with all my heart. Really, I do! Ups, I've never said theirs name. They are Rendra, Miranti and Ivan (will be better if we call him BIBIR lol). I know sometimes they got me angry, because they always talked when the teacher were speaking. And lazy! Lazy to do homework. Dan itu menularrrrr! Pas ulangan gue jadi males belajar, jadi nilai gue pas-pasan sedangkan nilai mereka bagus. Sialan kan? That's why I said they make me fly and down in same time. Enough for now, I'll tell you more about them in the next post. See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment